Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Putting on some weight!





Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Had a busy summer but that's a story all it's own. I'll update as bet I can later, but for now I had to share these pics and let everyone see how big Olivia is getting. She turned two last month and is finally starting to put on some weight. She was in the bath last night having tons of fun (as usual) and I jumped at the chance to snap some pics so everyone could see how much weight she has put on. Note the rolls that are finally starting to form (didn't know if we'd ever see those on our baby)!!! They grow so fast, I can't believe it's already been two years. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago when I held her for the first time!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tamatha said...

I love her rolls... they're precious.